Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Review: Cowboy, Cross My Heart

Cowboy, Cross My Heart Cowboy, Cross My Heart by Donna Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cowboy, Cross My Heart by Donna Grant is book Two in the Heart of Texas series. This is the story of Brice Harper and Naomi Pierce. I have read the previous book, but feel you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Naomi used to live in Texas but moved away for college and work, so she knows the not to be taken by a cowboy. But when she returns to support her best friend and take pictures she is taken back by her instant attraction to Brice. Brice notices Naomi from a far when working the rodeo but takes a instant like/love to her when close up. But the ladies find trouble which leads Brice to step up with helping them.
Really enjoyed this book....Loved it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment