Monday, August 27, 2018

Review: Drakon Unchained

Drakon Unchained Drakon Unchained by N.J. Walters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Drakon Unchained by N.J. Walters is book Five in the Blood of the Drakon Series. This is the story of Victoria Marshall and Luther Henderson. I have read (and Loved!) the previous books, but feel this can be a standalone book if you wish to do so. Victoria grew up a orphan with no real friends but she happened to meet a Drakon when she was young who cam an visited her...which became her only true friend. So when she became older and found that he had gone missing she went undercover at the
Knights of the Dragon to try and find him. This lead her to meeting Luther who unknown to Victoria is doing the same thing but on a different level...it is his father and mother that are missing. Both leery of the other but still very attracted to each other slowly start to build trust and learn of their main goal.
I have been such a fan of this series that I grabbed this book as soon as I saw it....loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment