Monday, September 24, 2018

Blade (Archer's Creek #3) by Gemma Weir

Book: Blade (Archer's Creek #3)
Author: Gemma Weir
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: 21st September
#BLADERELEASEBLITZ
Synopsis
Nikki. 

The past is called the past for a reason. Two years, four months, and three days ago, I walked away from my life to save myself. I’ve moved on, but never forward. I don’t want to look back; all I want is my sister and to get the hell out of Archer’s Creek – but he won’t let me. Always there, he refuses to let my secrets stay hidden. He’s not my type: old, opinionated, and dangerous – I hate him. Except when he touches me; then I don’t hate him at all. 

Blade. 

The person you are is a product of the things you do. The last ten years I’ve found ways to deal with the shadows that haunt me. My life is good: ride-club-fuck repeat. I don’t want or need anything else. But now there’s her and I can’t stay away. She’s angry, lonely, and hiding a past that might be as dark as my own. She hates me, and I love it. 
Buy the Book Today!
Universal link
Excerpt
“You claiming her?” He asks, a serious tone in his voice.
I turn fully and meet his eyes. “If she’ll let me.”
“And if she won’t?” he asks, his face firm and unyielding.
“I’m still fucking claiming her,” I say, my lips twisting into a smile.
He laughs and holds out his hand to me. “Welcome to the family, brother.”
“Yeah, let’s see what she has to say about that,” I say, taking his hand and shaking it.
“She still hate you?” Daisy asks with a snigger.
“Sometimes she thinks she does, yeah.”
Buy 'DAISY' from The Archer's Creek series
Meet the Author
Gemma Weir is a half crazed stay at home mom to three kids, one man child and a hell hound. She has lived in the midlands, in the UK her whole life and has wanted to write a book since she was a child. Gemma has a ridiculously dirty mind and loves her book boyfriends to be big, tattooed alpha males. She's a reader first and foremost and she loves her romance to come with a happy ending and lots of sexy sex.
Her social media links are:


My Review:
5 Stars
Blade by Gemma Weir is book Three in the Archer's Creek series.  This is the story of  Nikki and Blade.
I do feel you should read the previous book to fully enjoy this one.  This was such a page turner for me.  Nikki is back looking to help her sister now that she is established enough to do so.  But she is finding that things aren't going to be that easy. Blade is the VP of the Doomsday Sinners MC and is older man who has his own demons. But when he sees Nikki she is younger than him, has a lot of sass and not a push over.  Both do the dance around each other with their strong attitude but both start to know that they can't ignore their feelings. 
I thought the last book 'Daisy' was so a great book but this one I think is now my favorite. 
Really enjoyed this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment