Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Review: Confessions of a Klutz





Confessions of a Klutz by Abigail Davies
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Confessions of a Klutz by Abigail Davies is Book One in the Confessions Series. This is the story of Axel and Violet 'Vi'.
Vi is a klutz but she doesn't let that stop her from doing what she wants. Vi is used to being hurt physically and gets board at most of her jobs. Now working as a assistant for a company she is asked to take a 8 week position at another location to help out during a shortage they have. This leads her to meet Axel the owner of the company and be his assistant. Axel is cold to her at first but she keeps having accidents that he has to help her with and they start to go past their attraction to fulfillment of it. But the job is over soon and when she gets back home she thinks she was betrayed by Axel but can he work to get her back? This was my first book by this author. Ms. Davis's writing brought me into the story really quickly and I enjoyed it. If there was any to find that put me down some was I wish Axel was more alpha and wouldn't have let Vi go so easily at first. But overall enjoyed their story and will look for more of this author's books.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment