Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Review: Romantically Enchanted



My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Romantically Enchanted box set that totals around 665 pages and includes some great authors...also some I haven't yet read. Box sets are the best for finding new authors and having a selection of books right at hand. This is an especially good one I will say with some great captivating stories that give us a nice easy break in the day or for a quick night read when you pick one. I would highly recommend this box set and all of the great authors. Here are a list of books that you will get in this set:

Her Highland Beast by Madeline Martin

Rescued by a Sea Nymph by Rebekah Lewis

Scandalous Liaison by Amanda Mariel

Infinitely My Marquess by Dawn Brower

It Must be Magic by Sandra Sookoo

Luring a Lord’s Love by Tammy Andresen
 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment