Sunday, November 4, 2018

Review: Beautiful Sinner

Beautiful Sinner Beautiful Sinner by Sophie Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Beautiful Sinner by Sophie Jordan is book 5 in the Devil's Rock series. This is the story of Cruz Walsh and Gabriella Rossi. I haven't yet read the previous books, so for me this was a standalone book.
Cruz is fresh out of prison for a crime he did not commit. Looking to regain his family and friends he stays in the small town. Gabriella didn't have the best childhood because of teasing she had taken that still makes it hard to move past it even in the present. Gabriella ends up getting closed up in a closet with Cruz where sparks. Gabriella always had a crush on Cruz but nothing came of it. Now though he is drawing her in again but she is a journalist looking for a story too that might help her career. Cruz knows the lost of time, so he knows time is something not to waste. Cruz had felt a connection to Gabriella back in the day that is much stronger now.
For me this was a page turner. I enjoyed reading how their story played out...makes me want to read the other books that I somehow missed.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment