Monday, January 21, 2019

Review: Willful Depravity

Willful Depravity Willful Depravity by Ingrid Hahn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Willful Depravity by Ingrid Hahn is the story of Patience Emery and Giles Warrington Hale, Marquess of Ashcroft.
Patience is not the cookie cutter heroine (that I love too) that we always read about, she is a full figure one. Which being a full figure women means a lot to read about one in a romance. I read romance books to break away from my everyday life...it my escape and fantasy life. So I don't mind the thin women....something I will never be or the hot alpha male...something you will never really get in real life...its a fantasy. But honestly this book gave me just as much... if not more reading about her and how she was beautiful despite what other judge her to be. Of course at first she thought Giles was one of those people that just wanted to make fun or make a joke of her but Giles too is different. Which made them both just a joy to read and perfect for each other. I do hope other authors take a feather from Ms. Hahn's cap in their writing...that not everyone has to be thin nor perfect to be loved and desired in a Romance Story.
Loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment