Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Review: London's Best Kept Secret

London's Best Kept Secret London's Best Kept Secret by Anabelle Bryant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

London’s Best Kept Secret by Anabelle Bryant is book Two in the Midnight Secrets Series. This is the story of Jeremy Lockhart, Viscount Dearing and Lady Charlotte Lockhard. I loved the previous book, but feel this is a standalone book if you choose to do that.
Charlotte's family were in dire finial need so she was to be married off to bring in finial help. Jeremy is the man that won her hand and now several months in their marriage of convenience they are no further in knowing each other. Jeremy does hold a secret that may turn Charlotte away from him but he guards it. They both start to want to learn more about the other...opening the door to their feelings growing.
I am such of fan of Ms. Bryant's writing! I just love her books...she is my go to author when I need a great romance story....love this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment