Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Review: Highlander of My Heart

Highlander of My Heart Highlander of My Heart by Donna Fletcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Highlander Of My Heart by Donna Fletcher is book One in the Macardle Sisters of Courage Series. This is the story of Sorrell Macardle and John.
Sorrell's step brother James has set in motion a marriage for Sorrell that will help their Clan Macardle, but Sorrell doesn't want to do so. John is out to find the person responsible for his hardships/hell these last few years. On his travels he stops to stay a few days at the Clan Macardle where he finds Sorrell who keeps getting into different scraps and dangers. The more he gets to know her and save her the more she is becoming to mean more to him. But there might be more to John than meets the eye.
I can never get enough of Ms. Fletcher's books. I have been a fan of her writing since the start of it. I highly recommend any book with her name on it. Loved this book!







View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment