Saturday, April 27, 2019

The Deal by Natalie Wrye




Title: The Deal
Series: Manhattan Nights #3
Author: Natalie Wrye
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 24, 2019



Blurb

Every city hides a few sins.

In Manhattan, what I did to Jesse Somerset was mine.

Five years ago, I spent the night with my brother's best friend.

Only he doesn't know it.

Now he's back in my life. In need of a phony wife.

And I know I'm going to sin again…








Purchase Links

99c for release day ONLY!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / APPLE BOOKS





Excerpt


“Jesse, wait,” she breathes. “What are we doing here?”

I don’t hesitate. “What every soon-to-be married man and woman would do.”

She closes her eyes slowly, opening them again with a sigh. “But we’re not married. We’re not actually engaged. We’re not anything.”

“Don’t say that,” I almost bark. “We’re not ‘not anything.’”

Her stare narrows. “Then what are we?”

“I don’t know what you are,” I confess. “But I’m a man who can’t keep his hands off you. Who might die if he has to spend another second not doing to you all the things he’s dreamed…”




Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Natalie Wrye is a tequila connoisseur, Game of Thrones addict and author best known for writing twisty, steamy bedtime reads.

A Jersey Girl whose books have been featured on USA Today's HEA and PopSugar, when she's not obsessing over a new Netflix series or yelling at college basketball games on TV, she's usually crafting sexy stories about hard-bodied, alpha males and the strong-willed women who crave them.

She loves it when people get weird with her on Facebook, NatalieWrye.com or NatalieWrites@NatalieWrye.com.


Author Links

BOOKBUB
WEBSITE
NEWSLETTER
INSTAGRAM


My Review
5 Stars
The Deal by Natalie Wrye is book Three in the Manhattan Nights Series.  This is the story of Jesse and Marilyn.  This can be a standalone but the characters are weaved through the series, so for me I enjoyed it more having read them all.
Jesse is Marilyn's brother friend but there is also a past between the two.  Neither have seen each other in a while but due to Marilyn needing some help brings Jesse full force into her life again.  A pretend engagement deal is made but how long will it be pretend? 
Enjoyed their story.  

No comments:

Post a Comment