Friday, April 26, 2019

Viking's Claim by Madison Faye




Title: Viking's Claim
Series: Kilts & Kisses #4
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Wildly historically inaccurate 
Highlander historical romance
Cover Design: Coverlรผv
Photo: Wander Aguiar
Model: Alex C.
Release Date: April 29, 2019



Blurb

Never kiss the devil. Not even if he’s sinfully gorgeous. Or impossible to resist.
And certainly not when he’s got you tied and bound, and completely at his mercy.
Uh oh.

thought I had it bad when I was on my way to be married off to some weasley little lord to appease my family. But that’s before I’m taken by the most fearsome, vicious, alpha Viking to sail the seas.

Tor Odinson is a beast of a man. A savage. A bloodthirsty warrior and ravager. Huge, growly, dominant…and completely and utterly beautiful. I’m supposed to fear him, not want him. I’m supposed to resist him, not crave him.

…Yeah, whoops.

Because once he throws me over his shoulder, and lays his hands on me, and ties me to bed, and makes me feel things I’ve never even dreamed of, I know “what I’m supposed to do” is the last thing I’ll be doing when it comes to Tor.

I know it’s wrong to desire a man like him. But if this is a sin, I’m already damned.

I fell for the devil, and now I want it all.


Completely over the top, growly af, tropes for DAYS, and wildly historically inaccurate. As in, if you’re a history major, I’m so, so sorry. Warning: not responsible for lost or ripped bodices. Reader beware.

As with all my books, this one is safe, with no cheating, and a HEA guaranteed.







Also Available


99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

USA Today and #1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there's nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they're all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don't tell the other PTA members you saw her here...)

Join the newsletter reader group for author updates, special prices, and two FREE books!
http://www.madisonfayeromance.com/newsletter


Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment