Thursday, May 16, 2019

Review: Happily Never After: A Dirty Fairy Tale

Happily Never After: A Dirty Fairy Tale Happily Never After: A Dirty Fairy Tale by Lauren Landish
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Happily Never After by Lauren Landish is book Three in the Dirty Fairy Tales Series. This is the story of Charlotte Dunn and Lance Jacobs. I have read the previous books (and Loved Them!) and there is a underlining story line going on but I feel you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Lance is an ex Navy Seal who has returned to Roseboro to help with the family business and to get his footing back of being a civilian. Lance's mother has some matching making in mind for him but he isn't in that mind set of finding a wife. When he meets Charlotte at a event that thought starts to change about being with someone seriously. Charlotte is working to make her new bakery Cake Culture be a success. What she doesn't need is a relationship nor does she need the upset of her step mom, step sister who have eyes on Lance for a relationship with her step-sister.
But Lance has a way of working his way into her life that is making it hard just to be centered on her business.
I am so in love with this series and Ms. Landish's writing. I can never put one of her books down when I start reading it...its impossible for me to do so. This book was no different and I hope to read more from this author and this series soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment