Sunday, November 17, 2019

Hard Nox (Wild Scots, #1) by Jolie Vines


BLURB:
Hard Nox (Wild Scots, #1)

He's a brawler, she's a speed racer. Together, they're explosive.

Isobel
Heir to the McRae estate, Lennox is the huge Highlander everyone respects. But deep down, he's a dirty fighter. He crashed my car, stole my first kiss, then walked away with another woman.

There’s no reason why, years later, when I see him in a fight, I should be lusting after his body. They call him Hard Nox, but I know him, and damned if he's getting an easy ride back into my life.

Nox
Isobel is a menace. She races cars and has tattoos in places I can't even imagine. I shouldn’t want her. But I can't forget the one kiss we shared as teenagers. Fresh out of the military, I have one thing in my sights – her.

Isobel Fitzroy is my best friend's sister, and I'm going to tame her wild heart.

--

From the author of the Marry the Scot series comes a brand-new generation. Wild Scots brings you everything you love about Scottish heroes and contemporary romance but sexier, faster, and supercharged.

Speed away with this series today.

No comments:

Post a Comment