Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Madness by Kailee Reese Samuels

Title: Madness
Series: Sinister Fairy Tales Collection
Author: Kailee Reese Samuels
Genre: Dark Romance/Reverse Harem
Release Date: December 17, 2019
As a starry-eyed child, I wanted to believe my shining prince would ride up on a white horse, present a diamond ring, and carry me away to his castle. His love would be endless and our lives would be the happily ever after all girls dreamed about. I never knew the fairytale was nothing more than a lie.


I was a good girl.
Until one night, one tiny trip, one little mistake, one moment of indiscretion. 
When I fell down the rabbit hole, I stumbled into the absolute fantasy, succumbing to their whims and rituals. As their very naughty girl, I embraced the nightmare and refused to ever leave.
The Darkland is mine. 
And those monsters will kneel before their one true Queen.



HOSTED BY:
4 Stars
Madness by Kailee Reese Samuels is part of the Sinister Fairy Tale Collection. This is the Dark spin off of the retelling of Alice In Wonderland. This whole series is about fairy tail stories that are turned Dark and this one is really that. Our young girl has been treated awful and of course when she is older acts on that darkness that she has been in. Of course there is the rabbit hole that she enters into later that opens her up to another level of darkness.
If you like a dark read with some hotness in it this quick read is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment