Saturday, February 29, 2020

Review: Wild, Wild Rake

Wild, Wild Rake Wild, Wild Rake by Janna MacGregor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wild, Wild Rake by Janna MacGregor is book 6 in The Cavensham Heiresses Series. This is the story of Devan Farris and Avalon Warwyck. I have read the previous books which did add to my enjoyment of this one, but I did feel this could be a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Avalon husband has past away leaving her and her son Thane. Avalon's marriage was not a good one at all. So Avalon has set out to of course raise her son but also help unfortunate women too. Devan is vicar with a reputation that presides him so Avalon isn't so sure of him. But Devan has been asked by his older brother who is the guardian of Avalon's son to go to them with the attention to check on them. But Devan has himself being attracted to Avalon which he easily walk away from.
Enjoyed their story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment