Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hard to Love by Willow Winters



FromUSA Today best-selling author Willow Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat, gripping romantic suspense. HARD TO LOVE is AVAILABLE NOW on audio!! 

Narrated by Joe Arden & Samantha Cook





Blurb:
I own this town. The deals, the cash flow, the corruption - I decide it all. Blood and violence taints everything I claim. She was a constant through it all, and she never knew how badly I needed her. Just a touch would singe and soothe. Just a look would tempt and torment. She was too good for this world. I was too much of a bastard to push her away. She became my escape and my addiction.

It was only a matter of time before the danger bled into what we had. I should’ve known better than to indulge. I should’ve known better than to let her fall for me. There isn’t anything I touch that doesn’t crumble into dust and ash. Touching Laura was her downfall. Problem was, it was mine, too.

My Review
5 Stars
Hard to Love by W. Winters is book One in the Hard to Love Series, which does spin off from the Cross brother/Irresistible Attraction Series. But you don't have to have read that to enjoy this one but just wanted to mention it in case you wanted to continue with those characters. This starts the story of Laura Roth and Seth King and it really does. This book starts with them in High School where Laura just lost her father and isn't dealing well with that. Although Seth and Laura have never really talked or anything else things change after her father's death. Seth has taken to walking her home from School to her Grandmother's house where she now lives. Cami is her only real friend and Laura doesn't open up to her but she feels a true connection with Seth but she unsure why he seems so protective of her. We start to learn more about them and what Seth wants. This book is nothing but a page turner for me. I really couldn't put it down. This does end with a cliffhanger which I had to start the next book ASAP and so on. Loved this book and what a great start to a series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment