Tuesday, April 14, 2020

PROVOKE by Rachel Van Dyken




💘🔥HOT NEW ROCKSTAR ROMANCE🔥💘⁣
Provoke by Rachel Van Dyken is LIVE!
If you want sexy rockstars in the small beachside town of Seaside, Oregon, look no further!!

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2Pe0vGc
Amazon Universal: getbook.at/ProvokeRVD

Goodreads: https://smarturl.it/ProvokeGR


𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘜𝘚𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘭 𝘝𝘢𝘯 𝘋𝘺𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘗𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴…⁣
The music industry called me a savant at age sixteen when I uploaded my first video and gained instant fame. And then Drew Amherst of Adrenaline became my mentor, and my career took off.⁣
Everything was great.⁣
Until tragedy struck, and I wondered if I’d ever be able to perform again. I fought back, but all it took was a falling light to bring it all back to the fore. So, I walked away. Because I knew it wasn’t just stage fright. It was so much more.⁣
The only problem?⁣
Drew and the guys are counting on me. If I can’t combat the crippling anxiety threatening to kill me, I might lose more than I ever dreamed of.⁣
Enter Piper Rayne, life coach, with her bullshit about empowerment, rainbows, and butterflies. She smiles all the damn time, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure there’s not a problem she can’t solve.⁣
Until me.⁣
She was given twenty-one days to fix me. To make me see what’s important. What’s real. The problem is, all I can see now is her. The sexy woman who pushes me. Provokes me.⁣
Only time will tell if she’s able to do her job—and I can make her mine.⁣
**Every 1001 Dark Nights novella is a standalone story. For new readers, it’s an introduction to an author’s world. And for fans, it’s a bonus book in the author’s series. We hope you'll enjoy each one as much as we do.**⁣


#Provoke #SeasidePictures #RachelVanDyken #1001DarkNights #RockstarRomance #ProvokeRVD #RVDBlogger

My Review
5 Stars
 PROVOKE by Rachel Van Dyken is book 3.7 in the Seaside Pictures Series.  This is the story of Braden Connor and Piper Rayne.  This was a standalone book for me.
Braden was involved in a serious incident about a year ago thinking that he was better he had went back on stage.  But something happened that showed he wasn't over it and his anxiety was at a all time high.  Piper is a life coach who is hired by his friends to help him.  Braden isn't so willing at first so Piper had her worked cut out for her.  But they both started to work past their issues to allow some healing to start.  I enjoyed this page turning quick love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment