Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Review: First Comes Scandal

First Comes Scandal First Comes Scandal by Julia Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First Comes Scandal by Julia Quinn. A Bridgerton Prequel along with being book 4 in the Rokesbys series. This is the story of Georgiana 'Georgie' Bridgerton and Nicholas Rokesby. I have read the previous books which did add to my enjoyment of this one but I did feel it could be a standalone book. Georgiana was taken by a man who wanted to get her dowry but Georgiana was able to finally get away but not before her reputation was ruined. Nicholas is the fourth child of a Earl so that allows him the opportunity to study to work into the medical field. So that is his main focus until he is summon by his father. Nicholas's father asked him to marry his childhood friend and neighbor Georgiana to help save her reputation. Of course he is taken back at first but maybe a marriage of convenience would be so bad. This was a easy enjoyable read that reminds me why I am in love with this author's writing. Hope to read more from her soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment