Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Review: Wrecked With You

Wrecked With You Wrecked With You by J. Kenner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wrecked With You by J. Kenner is book 4 in the Stark Security Series. This is the story of Emma Tucker and Antonio Santos. I have read the previous books which added to my enjoyment of this book. But I did feel it could be a standalone book if you wish to do so. Antonio family was killed and he was taken but now in his present day he is seeking revenge. Antonio has a lead but he needs a partner..a women to get closer to the information. Emma is that women that is called in to be his 'arm candy' but she is so much more as he is learning. Emma is a very well trained and deadly women who is looking for that same person. When they start working together they start to find that they make a great team but more than that their passion is burns hot. Loved this book along with the author's writing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment