Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Review: Ace

Ace Ace by S. Nelson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
 
Ace by S. Nelson is book Three in the  Knights Corruption the Next Generation Series.  This is the story of Chelsea and Ace.  I have read the previous books that added to my enjoyment of this book.  Ace and Chelsea have been weaved through the other books so I have been wanting their story.  We also get to see some past characters which is always a win win situation for me.  I do think you should probably read the other book just because they are so good and the back story does weave through to the next but if you really wanted to you probably could make it a standalone book.  Ace has always wanted a family which we know that he found that with the MC.  But he has been dancing around his feelings with Chelsea because of her trust issue.  Chelsea does try to resist her feelings for Ace not wanting to let go enough to allow trust to grow.  But when danger threatens them and the club trust has to be given.  This book has the drama to keep you turning the pages and gets you wrapped in their story.  I am such a fan of this authors writing.  I always know I am going to be getting a great story to feed my romance book addition.   Loved it and can't wait for more books by this author. 






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment