Tuesday, February 23, 2021

An Unexpected Earl by Anna Harrington

5 Stars!
An Unexpected Earl by Anna Harrington is book Two in the Lords of the Armory Series. This is the story of Brandon Pearce, the Earl of Sandhurst and Amelia Howard. I have read the previous book and loved it, but I did feel you could make this a standalone book if you wish to do so. Brandon and Amelia had once been childhood friends who were growing into a more mature relationship but they were pulled apart due to the different status in life. Now some 12 years later after returning home from the military that he was sent to, Brandon finds himself with the title of Earl. Amelia and Brandon come full circle with their status but their feeling have not changed. But their path to love is one that has many turns. I am such a fan of this author's writing. I always love her books and I do recommend them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment