Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Savage Liar by Kristen Luciani

 




Title: Savage Liar
Series: Sinfully Savage #2
Author: Kristen Luciani
Genre: Dark Mafia Enemies to Lovers Romance
Release Date: February 25, 2021


BLURB

I Kidnapped My Enemy’s Little Sister…Now I’m Obsessed.

Jaelyn Torres is equal parts sexy and ruthless, with a confidence that grabbed me by the balls. She’s no innocent dove with her fiery tongue and a body so sinful it could tempt even the most faithful of men.

But she’s my captive not my plaything. I need to keep my mind and my hands off the leather-clad siren to protect my empire, no matter how badly I want to punish her for running her smart mouth.

I will claim her.
Break her.
Use her.
Jaelyn, you will be mine.

One taste of the seductive beauty ruined me,
Crushed my resolve.
Before long, I’m infatuated, on fire for the woman I’m supposed to hate.

So I give her an ultimatum.
If she wants to save her brother’s life, she’ll have to submit…
To me.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing April 1

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Kristen Luciani is a USA Today bestselling romance author and coach with a penchant for stilettos, kickboxing, and grapefruit martinis. As a deep-rooted romantic who loves steamy, sexy, and suspense-filled stories, she tried her hand at creating a world of enchantment, sensuality, and intrigue, finally uncovering her true passion. Pun intended…


AUTHOR LINKS



My Review
5 Stars
Savage Liar by Kristen Luciani is book Two in the Sinfully Savage Series.  This is the story of Sergio Villani and Jaelyn Torres.  I have read the previous book which did add to my enjoyment of this one but I do think you can make it a standalone book if you wish to do so.  Nate and Jaelyn Torres have come to Vegas to escape the Becerra Cartel that are after them.  They are working to stay on the down low but then they get tangled with the Italian mafia...Sergio.  Sergio is working to prove his worth within his family which leads him to take Jaelyn to get what he wants for his family.  But,  finds the spitfire Jaelyn might be what he actually wants and needs.  Loved this first book and this book kept me turning the pages too.  I will be looking for more books from this author.



No comments:

Post a Comment