Monday, February 28, 2022

Filthy Professor by Niquel

 




Title: Filthy Professor
Author: Niquel
Genre: New Adult Romance Romance
Release Date: February 28, 2022


BLURB

I had two rules in life:

Never fall in love.
Never have sex with a student.

As a college preceptor, you’re not supposed to fraternize with your pupils, but what happens when you get a taste of the forbidden before you know it isn’t supposed to be yours?

That night at Brian’s bachelor party was epic. We danced, I dominated, and she left. One night, no further contact, no regrets, just how I liked it—until she walked into my algebra class the next week, and I knew the two rules I had in place had to change.

Never fall in love.
Never get caught having sex with a student.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





EXCERPT

“Cas, I wish you would have been honest and let me in instead of going through this by yourself. That is a lot on top of trying to teach a bunch of bratty college kids every day. I don’t know how you’re even functioning at all right now.” I knelt in front of him and placed a hand on his cheek, wiping his tears away.
“I lost my dad when I was younger, and it still hurts me to this day. Were you close with yours?”
“No, he was an alcoholic prick and didn’t give a fuck about my sister and me after we hit puberty. Before the age of thirteen, he was great.”
“I’m sorry. I lost mine when I was eight, and he was my best friend. My mom did marry again, and my stepdad is great, don’t get me wrong, but I do miss my papa.”
He gazed into my eyes; both of ours were tear-stained. He took my hand and climbed on the couch, placing me on his lap. While straddling him, I swiped his hair away from his face and leaned in for a kiss. It was a tender moment until he gently pushed me back in frustration. “Taylin, I haven’t been sure of anything ever in my life, like I am sure that I don’t deserve you. I haven’t been fair to you at all, and there was no reason for that. You are a fucking gem, and I toss you away at any chance I get. I can’t deal with the emotions that come along with being around you. Plus, I don’t need the school board finding out about us. Teaching is the one thing that never fails me, and I can’t risk losing that.” His eyes shone sadness.
“Cas, I would never jeopardize your job. I know how I feel about you, and there’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to be with you.” My hands rested on his shoulders, my thumbs rubbing soothing motions round and round to try and comfort him the best I could.






AUTHOR BIO


Niquel is a self-diagnosed coffee addict, lover of rice and beans, and chocolate—preferably not all together. She’s the creator of multiple stories full of love, passion, and power. She may toss in a ghost story every once in a while.

When she’s not busy she’s taking care of her two little girls, she's writing or creating graphics.

Boston born and raised, she’s always been a creative soul: attending multiple colleges to develop her love of the visual arts.

You can contact her on her website www.authorniquel.com or Facebook www.facebook.com/author.niquel


AUTHOR LINKS



My Review
5 Stars
Filthy Professor by Niquel.  This is the story of Taylin and Cas.
Cas and Taylin have a one night stand and they both seemed to think 'one and done' but sometimes fate has other plans.  Taylin finds this when she walks into her class to find Cas there as the Professor.  Both try to go past what they felt and what they are feeling but neither can walk away. This was a great hot Teacher/student romance.  I hope to read more books by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment