Friday, April 15, 2022

The Debt by Natalie Wrye

 




Title: The Debt
(A Brother's Best Friend Romance)
Series: Manhattan Nights #7
Author: Natalie Wrye
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 15, 2022


BLURB

LACHLAN

Weddings are supposed to be fun-glamorous...aren't they?
I'm not so sure anymore.

Because the second my best friend Drew tapped me to Best Man at his own NYC nuptials, I realized that I was in for one hell of a ride.

Especially when it becomes clear that his younger, can't-stay-out-of-trouble sister Sabrina will be the Maid of Honor and I will have to keep my usually-busy hands off of her.

Mostly, because she's my best friend's little sister. But more because she deserves better than a guy like me—a family screw-up with more secrets than good intentions.

I am sure of one thing, though: I owe Drew for saving me from a lifetime of mistakes.

It just didn't occur to me that Drew might have his own mistakes, too. Dangerous ones that push me closer to that sharp-tongued Sabrina...

And closer to a ticking time bomb I never saw coming.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






ALSO AVAILABLE


Start the series for just 99c
All books are $2.99 or less for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Natalie Wrye is a reader, writer and tequila lover best known for writing seductive big city romance and characters whose HEA's you'll love rooting for.

A notebook hoarder whose books have been featured on USA Today's HEA and PopSugar, when she's not watching Netflix re-runs or yelling at college basketball games on TV, she's usually crafting sexy suspenseful stories about hard-bodied, take-charge heroes and the strong-willed women who crave them.

She loves it when people get weird with her on IG, NatalieWrye.com or NatalieWrites@NatalieWrye.com.


AUTHOR LINKS



My Review
5 Stars
The Debt by Natalie Wrye is book 7 in the Manhattan Nights. This is the story of Lachlan and Sabrina.
Lachlan is best friends with Drew who is Sabrina's brother. Lachlan is going to be best man at Drew's wedding and Sabrina is the Maid of Honor. They have a mixed up feeling between them and this wedding is just bring that out more. I found this book to be funny, hot and a page turning read for me. I will be looking for more books from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment