Saturday, June 11, 2022

A Monster Who Loved Me by VF Mason

 

Title: A Monster Who Loved Me
Series: The Complete Sociopath Duet
Author: V.F. Mason
Genre: Billionaire Romance
Release Date: June 10, 2022


He finds me at the masquerade ball.
Handsome. Dangerous. Mysterious.
His eyes trail after me.
His voice mesmerizes me.
His every touch burns me.

An enigma I cannot help but be attracted to.

A prince straight from the fairytales.
Only it was all a lie.
Because behind the mask hides a monster who came for revenge.
And now he is obsessed with me.

*** This collection contains Sociopath's Obsession and Sociopath's Revenge, the complete Sociopath Duet ***











HOSTED BY:
My Review
5 Stars
A Monster Who Loved Me by VF Mason is a box set of the duet series 'Sociopath'.  I went crazy for Sociopath duet and excited to see it has been put in on box set.  If you like me like the harsh alpha male who becomes obsessed with his women but is so gooey inside for her when they are alone.  This is the story of Damian and Sapphire.  This is my second time reading this Duet and it is one that you will want to keep bring out to re-read it. To me it is that good!  This is also a great way to get a 'taste' of this author's writing if you are new to her.   Loved it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment