Friday, August 5, 2022

TRUST ME


 

💥💥OUT NOW!💥💥

TRUST ME by Ann Rudesill is the first book in her mafia romance the Rossi Crime Family and you can read free in Kindle Unlimited today!

Series Page: https://amzn.to/3uSEwKD

Trust Me: https://amzn.to/3aHvAAZ

~*~

Andy

Escaping the hands of an abusive boyfriend in the middle of the night was something I never thought I'd be doing, but it happened. Now I was finally free and starting over. Then I met him, Anthony Rossi, the head of the largest organized crime family in the country. I may have escaped hell only to land directly in the devil's lap, but what a gorgeous devil he is!

Anthony

As head of the Rossi family I have enough shit to deal with on a daily basis, the last thing I need is a woman complicating it even more. The moment Andy, or Andrea as I prefer to call her, walked into my restaurant I should have sent her and her cute ass packing, but I didn't. There was something about Andrea that made me want to protect her, and it might just be my undoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment