Thursday, September 22, 2022

Hidden Truths by Neva Altaj

 




Title: Hidden Truths
Series: Perfectly Imperfect #3
Author: Neva Altaj
Genre: Mafia Romance
Release Date: September 22, 2022


BLURB

Sergei

Home,
Bratva is my home.
My sanctuary from the past.
The only place where a killing machine like me belongs.

Sometimes, my demons come rushing back,
And I feel out of control, full of rage,
Close to losing myself completely.

Until a broken, injured woman stumbles onto my path,
Awakening my protective instincts,
And sending my demons to sleep.

Keeping her prisoner is my only option.
If she leaves,
My darkness will resurface,
And there will be no escaping it this time.

Angelina

Escape,
That’s all I can do,
Only to end up in the hands of a crazed killer.

Now, I’m fighting to stay away from my enemies,
And trying to not fall for a man I shouldn’t want.

But what will happen when we both reveal our hidden truths?

*Hidden Truths is a full-length novel with several open-door steamy scenes, no cheating and a guaranteed HEA.

This is the third book in Perfectly Imperfect mafia series. Each book in this series features a different couple and can be read as a standalone, but for maximum enjoyment, follow the recommended reading order.








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






ALSO AVAILABLE


FREE for a very limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing October 27

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Neva Altaj writes steamy contemporary mafia romance about damaged antiheroes and strong heroines who fall for them. She has a soft spot for crazy jealous, possessive alphas who are willing to burn the world to the ground for their woman.

Her stories are full of heat and unexpected turns, and a happily-ever-after is guaranteed every time.
My Review
5 Stars
Hidden Truths by Neva Altaj is book Three in the Perfectly Imperfect Series. This is the story of Angelina and Sergei. Angelina is a mafia princess whose father was killed when another mafia wanted to takeover his empire and marry her. Angelina was kept a hostage in her own home until she escaped via a truck. Sergei was trained as a child to kill and has PSTD from that life but now lives almost a reclusive life except for helping his half brother Roman. When Sergei is called in to derail a truck he ends up finding Angelina hiding in that truck and so starts their story. I have read the books in order which did add to my enjoyment of this one. But I do think you can read them as a standalone book. Loving this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment