Thursday, October 27, 2022

 



Longing,
I’ve wanted him most of my life,
Since the day he saved me from drowning when I was a kid.
But he’s never noticed me,
Never given me a second thought.
To him, I’m just a child.
And now, he’s ordered to marry me.


Ruined Secrets, Perfectly Imperfect Series Book Four by @neva_altaj is NOW AVAILABLE on Amazon.

Grab your copy here: https://amzn.to/3rQfKsQ

#mafiaromance #arrangedmarriage #agegap #amnesia #perfectlyimperfectseries #nevaaltaj #nevaaltajbooks

My Review
5 Stars
Ruined Secrets by Neva Altaj is book 4 in the Perfectly Imperfect Series. This is the story of Luca and Isabella 'Isa'. Isabella fell in to a pool when she was around 6 years old and Luca saved her. Isabella from that day on has loved and worshiped Luca. But, the problem is that there is a 16 years age gap and in their present day he had married. Isabella feels that Luca doesn't even see her or acknowledge her and now her father is trying to marry her off to Angelo Scardoni. But her grandfather who isn't doing good with his health wants Luca to in a place to take over and be a part of the family. So when Luca has divorced his cheating wife he is told to marry Isabella. Of course Isabella has been obsessed with Luca so she is happy but Luca feel that he is to old for Isabella and tries to resist his young wife but Isabella isn't having. This starts their page turning story. Loving this series!~

No comments:

Post a Comment