Monday, March 20, 2023

THE REBOUND by L. Steele

 

Release Date: April 20


He was supposed to be my forever love
Until he becomes my personal hell...

Declan Beauchamp: he’s the super-hot, super-bad boy actor.
I’m the new voice, who has an overnight break-out single.
Together we are unbeatable.
A match-made-in-tabloid heaven.
Until he betrays me...

Twelve months later I’ve put him behind and moved on.
I even have a new boyfriend.
Except my career is in freefall...
Only consolation?
Declan isn’t faring better either.

With my future and his at stake.
Declan comes up with a plan.
One movie together,
And a fake relationship to catapult our futures back on track.

That’s six months of Declan glaring at me with possessiveness.
Twenty six weeks when he insists I’m his.
A hundred and eight two days in which our chemistry crackles on screen.
And when it denotes in real life
I know I can’t survive this encounter.
I tell him the deal is off,
Except it’s too late...

A standalone, enemies-to-lovers fake relationship billionaire romance about mistakes, heartache, and second chances.

Pre-Order Your Copy Here!
Meet L. Steele


I write romance stories with powerful men who meet their match in sassy, curvy, spitfire women. I try to push my own comfort zone with each book both from an emotional and a spice stand point, while aiming to write relatable well rounded characters.  

Enjoy and don’t forget to email and tell me what you liked about my books!


To learn more about L. and her books, visit here




Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment