Thursday, June 1, 2023

Silenced by Serena Akeroyd

 




Title: Silenced
Series: The Forgotten Boys #1
Author: Serena Akeroyd
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Trope: Hades & Persephone Modern Retelling
Release Date: June 1, 2023


BLURB

A Hades and Persephone modern-day retelling.

I sit on a throne of sins.
Silent in the shadows, untouchable like the King of the Underworld himself.
Few even know the sound of my voice, but those who fear me call me Monster. My men just call me Pakhan.
To her, I am Nikolai.
Her savior. Her captor. Her lover.
With hair as bright as the sun, a face that could sink a thousand ships, and more curves than I can handle, Cassiopeia. Is. Everything.
But she’s in danger.
And safety comes with a price tag.
She can fight that, can even fight me, but I’m her Hades and I won’t let my Persephone go…

This is book one of The Forgotten Boys, a Russian Mafia series set in the Five Points' Mob Universe







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited










AUTHOR BIO


USA Today and International Best Selling Author Serena Akeroyd aka G. A. Mazurke is most known for her mafia and MC series set in the Five Points Mob Universe.
Avid reader of all things romance, she first started her career as a why choose author in both contemporary and paranormal. She eventually made her way to MF romance where she found her groove with the O’Donnelly brothers, the Satan Sinners and most recently the Valentini Family.

In her back list you can find some MM, MF, MFM and Why Choose romances. HEA guaranteed!
When not writing Serena is either reading, traveling or coloring.


AUTHOR LINKS



My Review
5 Stars
Silenced by Serena Akeroyd is the First book in The Forgotten Boys Series.  This is the story of Cassiopeia Rundel 'Cassie' and Nikolai Veles 'Niko'.  Cassie had a very good life until her father died that set her mother in to a downward spiral.  Then Cassie meets Harvey who she ends up marrying which she later finds out his abusive nature. When she happens to bump into Savannah Cassie finds someone to help her.  But then Harvey finds her again and takes her back. Savannah ask for a favor from Misha to find her friend.  Niko didn't have a good childhood growing up in a Russian orphanage but he meets two life long friends Misha and Maxim.  The all escape from the orphanage after a issue there and take to the streets.  There they find Dmitri a small boy who keeps getting beat up by his father. When they get the chance to live Russia for the USA they end up taking Dmitri with them. In their present day, Misha ask his friend Niko to help find Cassie which starts their story.  I love Ms. Akeroyd's writing so I do recommend this book and I can't wait to read more from this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment