Monday, August 7, 2023

Lilies in Autumn by Lola Miles

 

Release Date: July 15

I planned for keg stands, kisses, and sorority recruitment. Nowhere in my plans did I anticipate him: Greyson Jansen, Viking-looking god and campus playboy.

Before Grey, my dreams were centered around my future and opening a restaurant after graduation. But from the moment we met, Grey consumed me. My dreams, my thoughts, my body, my heart, they were all his.

Not everyone is happy about our budding romance, though. Some will stop at nothing to prevent it.

Lilies in Autumnis book one of the Marymount University series but can be read as a stand-alone novel. 18+.This book contains graphic sexual scenes and references to eating disorders, disordered eating, body dysphoria, graphic violence, fertility, and conception. Please, take care of yourself and your well-being when reading.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in Kindle Unlimited! 
Meet Lola Miles

Lola Miles is the pen name of a thirty-something living in New Jersey with her husband, children, and dog. 

By day, Lola is a businesswoman, and by night, she writes smut that would make your grandmother blush profusely. 


To learn more about Lola and her books, visit here! 


Brought To You By...
My Review
5 Stars
Lilies in Autumn by Lola Miles is the First book in the Marymount University Series. This is the story of Ava Gregori and Greyson Jansen. Greyson is the popular guy on campus who when he sees Ava he wants her. Ava has eating disorders along with her image disorder. But she is just starting Marymount University and trying to move her life forward I felt. When her and her friends go to a party she meets Greyson who she can't understand why he would be attracted to her. I enjoyed this book and I hope to read more from this author and series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment