Thursday, October 5, 2023

Wicked Lies by Tori Fox

 

WICKED LIES

Tori Fox

Release Date: October 5

FREE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

      I’m the life of the party. A rockstar with a charming smile. No one would ever know about the secrets I hide. And I never intend to let them out. Then Lake enters my life like a wrecking ball. It was supposed to be a fling. Something to make the days go by while on tour. But my heart has different intentions. Until everything is ruined by her wicked lies. I thought she was gone. But when she returns, all our truths come to fruition. And the lies between her and I may just ruin us.   Grab Your Copy! https://geni.us/WickedLiesAMZ             Meet Tori Fox: Tori Fox is the author of romantic suspense and contemporary romance with a little bit of angst and a whole lot of sexy. When she isn’t writing, you can find her listening to true crime podcasts as she tends to her plants or singing along to Taylor Swift as she drinks champagne. Tori is living her best life in the magic of New Orleans with her dog. Keep up with Tori Fox and subscribe to her newsletter: https://www.subscribepage.com/torifoxnewsletter   To learn more about Tori Fox & her books, visit here!   Connect with Tori Fox: You can find Tori on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok @ToriFoxBooks  

Hosted by:

 

My Review
4 Stars
Wicked Lies by Tori Fox is book 4 in the Saints & Sinners Series.  This is the story of Wilder and Lake.  This is a mystery romance I felt.  We went back and forth to the past and the present. I did enjoy the book and I hope to read more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment