Friday, November 10, 2023

MEDICI MAFIA SERIES Books 1 & 2 by Dakotah Fox & Mackenzy Fox

 

 

Now Available: MEDICI MAFIA series books 1 & 2, FORTRESS OF THE KING & FORTRESS OF THE QUEEN by @dakotahfoxbooks and @mackenzyfoxbooks are available NOW! Grab them on Amazon and in KU! 

#OneClickHere:

https://bit.ly/3u5XYX3

Why you need to #ONECLICK these books...

🔥Dark Mafia
🔥Crime Family Saga
🔥Anti-hero
🔥Alpha Male
🔥Hidden Identity
🔥Kidnapping
🔥Blackmail
🔥Betrayal (no cheating)
🔥Cliffhanger in book 1, HEA in book 2

FORTRESS OF THE KING
I TRIED TO WARN HER.
From the moment I laid eyes on Rayne Michaelson I knew she had to be mine.
She’s heaven sent. An Angel. She’s nothing like me.
They call me the King of Boston.
There is nothing the Medici crime family cannot obtain.
Wealth. Property. Fast cars. Women. Anything.
Nothing is off limits. Except her.
She’s a mystery. A ghost. And she holds secrets of her own. 
The problem isn’t the web she weaves all around me, but the fact that I’ll stop at nothing to seek my vengeance on those that want to hurt her or those who get in my way.
The trouble is, what if she’s the enemy all along?

FORTRESS OF THE QUEEN
I TRIED TO STAY AWAY.
Even when everything fell apart, when I became his prisoner and my world tumbled out from under my feet. I didn’t know then…
That he would still own my heart. My soul. My very being.
And I want to be his Queen.
The lies and betrayal seem like nothing compared to imagining a world where he’s not in it.
When our paths collided, I kept my true feelings hidden, scared that my heart would shatter.
But the rules have changed, and now we have to work together.
Everything we hold dear hangs in the balance.
Everything ends tonight. 
And Angelo Medici is the one thing I can’t bet on keeping.

Binge this duet now!

#mafiaromance #darkmafia #crimefamilyromance #antihero #alphahero #hiddenidentity #bookish #bookstagram #booktok #spicybooks #darkromance #mackenzyfox #dakotahfox #cliffhanger #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency

 

No comments:

Post a Comment