Sunday, January 28, 2024

BURN IT DOWN by Katie Perez

 

Release Date: January 26

Last month I was a normal girl living a normal life not thinking of the dangers outside my door. Less than a month later I have been exposed to some of the most powerful and dangerous men, and their secrets that were in my own backyard. 

I will never return to the sweet girl I once was. 

I will be the danger these men need to worry about. 

I will be the hushed secrets spoken in the shadows.

I will be Nathan's downfall.

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in KU
 

 

Meet Katie Perez

Katie Perez is the author who specializes in the genre of Romance and Thriller. She mainly focuses on women as the lead character of the story. Most of her stories are great for women's inspirations.


To learn more about Katie and her books, visit here!  






Brought to you by:
My Review
4 Stars
BURN IT DOWN by Katie Perez is book two in the En Prise Duet.  This continues the story of Sara and Garrett.  Their story started in the First book 'Light it Up'.  So, you will need to read that book to fully enjoy this one.  Sara life has been taken over but in this book she starts taking it back.  Enjoyed this duet.

No comments:

Post a Comment