Saturday, January 6, 2024

HARLEM by Mackenzy Fox

 

 Release Date: January 4

The men of the NOLA Rebels MC will do anything for their club. They’re a brotherhood, a club who stands mighty, and above all else, they take care of business, New Orleans style.

The bikers may rule this city, but the women of the club have their hearts, and the men will do anything to protect what’s theirs.

It is part of a series, but can be read stand-alone with a HEA. This book is recommended for mature readers 18+

Blurb

Harlem

There’s no point in denying it

I have a thing for her

Indigo Monroe

The Sweet Treats bakery owner

But now the MC owns a share

Now she’s forced to listen

Not that there is any taming Indigo

She’s a wildcat

Testing me at every turn

A woman on a mission to outrun her past

And outrun me

But when it comes to her

I’m always one step ahead

She’s not just under my protection

She’s under my skin

And that’s a very bad place to be

Indigo

He’s the man I tried to stay away from

The MC club’s Enforcer

He’s larger than life

Says what he thinks

Does what he wants

And he isn’t sorry about it

I overlook all the good things about him

Because I don’t want to fall

The last time I did, it almost cost me my life

I have my child to think of

And my business

But the way Harlem watches me

It makes me want to fall

It makes me want to forget everything

Especially how much I want him

NOLA Rebels rule… Enter at own risk!

Grab Your Copy Here!

Available in KU 

Meet Mackenzy Fox

Mackenzy Fox is an author of contemporary and steamy themed romance novels. When she’s not writing she loves vegan cooking, walking her beloved pooch’s, reading books and is an expert on online shopping.

She’s slightly obsessed with drinking tea, testing bubbly Moscato, watching home decorating shows and has a black
belt in origami. She strives to live a quiet and introverted life in Western Australia’s North West with her hubby, twin sister and her dogs.

To learn more about Mackenzy and her books, visit here!  


Brought To You By:

My Review
5 Stars
HARLEM by Mackenzy Fox is book 4 in the NOLA Rebels MC Series.  This is the story of Harlem and Indigo.  Harlem is a around 48 years old with two kids (one is 18 the other is 15). Harlem is the enforcer of the MC club.  Harlem wife cheated on him and left them but now in his present day he is thinking about having someone in his life again. Indigo is around 30 years old with a 12 year old kid. In addition she is trying to keep her bakery NOLA Sweet Treats going.  But she is very hesitant to get involved with the MC when help is offered.  Enjoyed this book and I hope to read more from this author.  


No comments:

Post a Comment