Sunday, October 9, 2016

Review: Her Wicked Highlander: A Highland Knights Novella

Her Wicked Highlander: A Highland Knights Novella Her Wicked Highlander: A Highland Knights Novella by Jennifer Haymore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Her Wicked Highlander: A Highland Knights Novella' by Jennifer Haymore is book 2.5 in the " Highland Knights" series. This is a Novella and is around 90 pages. Please also note that this book was also in the book collection called "Captured by a Celtic Warrior" along with a few other authors. I am glad that they did make this into its own book but if you did buy the collection then you will already have this. This is the story of Aila MacKerrick and Maxwell White. I do feel this is a standalone book.
Max has been sent to collect Aila and keep her safe along with a dagger that she has. But Max was in for a shock as she isn't like other when who are more easy going. Aila puts up a fight and doesn't mind doing things other women wouldn't do. It was fun watching them as they came together.
I love Ms. Haymore's writing. I have truly enjoyed this series so far.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment