Monday, October 10, 2016

Review: My Seductive Highlander: A Highland Hearts Novel

My Seductive Highlander: A Highland Hearts Novel My Seductive Highlander: A Highland Hearts Novel by Maeve Greyson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"My Seductive Highlander: A Highland Hearts Novel" by Maeve Greyson is book four in the 'Highland Hearts" series. This is the story of Lilia Sinclair and Graham MacTavish. This is the last book in the series but this can be a standalone book I thought. This is a time travel romance also.
Lilia lives is the modern day but her sister have all return to the past Highland area. Graham was once caught in a curse that in the last book set him free. After being caught with two women of a nearby clan he is forced to leave the area to save himself from a possible death fight. Graham is sent to the current day to try and make Lilia fall in love with him and marry him. Lilia does miss her sisters but has vision that has caused her to be severely depressed. When Lilia first see Graham she does have a vision of him. Graham is taken with Lilia from the fist too.
I have enjoyed this series and this book just added to the enjoyment!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment