Monday, October 10, 2016

Review: Sugar Free

Sugar Free Sugar Free by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Sugar Free' by Sawyer Bennett is book three (and the final installment) in the "Sugar Bowl" series.
This continues the story of Sela and Beck. I strongly suggest you read the previous books: 'Sugar Daddy' and 'Sugar Rush' before this one.
This was a bitter sweet read for me. I have enjoyed this series so much and wanted to see the end but at the same time I hated to leave this story. It wraps you in so much! It keeps you on a roller coaster ride for sure. For us that have read the previous book know there were some pretty big cliffhangers in this series. This started up from the last cliffhanger and took you further into their lives and working through to their happy ending.
Sela changed so much through out this series...she was defiantly a different person from one seeking only vengeance to how she ended in this book. Beck was always a caring person I thought and did a lot of things to try to protect Sela.
This has been one of my favorite series so far!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment