Sunday, October 30, 2016

Review: Regency Romance: The Four Lords' Saga: Complete

Regency Romance: The Four Lords' Saga: Complete Regency Romance: The Four Lords' Saga: Complete by Gianna Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Regency Romance: The Four Lords' Saga: Complete' by Gianna Thomas. If you love Historical Romances than this is the book for you! You get the total series of 'The Four Lords" by Ms. Thomas. I like that they are together and it totals in about 500 pages worth of reading! Books like this I like to keep when I am in need of a Historical Romance fix with true historical romance roots. I also find these books are good for when you just want to make a quick read during your day since they are easy reads. Each story is somewhat different but connected all the same. I have enjoyed Ms. Thomas writing before and so happy to have the chance to read these also! I think you will enjoy them too. "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment