Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Review: The Duke of Deception

The Duke of Deception The Duke of Deception by Darcy Burke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'The Duke of Deception' by Darcy Burke is the third book in "The Untouchables" series. I have read and loved all the book in this series but I do feel this can be a standalone book. This is the story of Miss Aquilla Knox and Edward Bishop, Earl of Sutton. This might just be my favorite book in the series. Ned & Aquilla both have things that have happened in their lives that make them who they are today...and what they both are trying to to. Ned does want to get married but is finding the wife he needs is not so easy when he puts them to the test. Aquilla doesn't want to be married due to her history and thinks this can be the last time she has to go through 'The Marriage Mart'. But things end up changing for both of them...and they find that maybe their is someone for them.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment