Monday, December 12, 2016

Review: Seduction

Seduction Seduction by Lauren Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Seduction' by Lauren Smith is book two in the "Her British Stepbrother " series. This continues the story of Kat and Tristan. This book just as the last one ends in a Cliffhanger to continue their story. I would say it is better to read the books in order to truly enjoy their story. We pick up Kat and Tristan story where they find out that their parents (Kat father and Tristan mother) are getting married. This set Kat off that they cannot continue any type of relationship as this would hurt their parents relationship. But Tristan does not want to end it and thinks they can keep it a secret. In this book we see how they are trying to deal with their budding relationship along with their parents relationship. I could not put this book down and cannot get enough of their story!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment