Sunday, December 25, 2016

Review: Warrior's Possession

Warrior's Possession Warrior's Possession by Gianna Simone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Warrior's Possession' by Gianna Simone is book one in the "Medieval Warrior's Legends". This is the story of Lady Gillian Marlowe and Royce Langley. They were ordered by King Edward I to marry. Royce is a hard, fighting man that has a womanizing history. Gillian is a sweet girl who lost her father and has a evil stepmom who Gillian thinks killed him. Royce and Gillian are two strangers coming together trying to learn a how to deal with each other and to trust each other.
This was a hot exciting read that I could not put down. Hope to read the more books by Ms. Simone.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment