Sunday, January 22, 2017

Review: The King's Warrior

The King's Warrior The King's Warrior by Donna Fletcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'The King's Warrior' by Donna Fletcher is book Two in the "Pic King" series. This is the story of Wrath and Verity. I have read the other book but feel this can be a standalone book if you choose to do so.
Wrath is a harden warrior of the King and as such he does not commit to any women. But on a trip back to their lands he happens to find a women buried some in snow. Wrath saves Verity and takes her home with him to confront the King as to why she is here. Verity has a secret that she fears will put her in danger so she isn't complete honest with them. The King has assigned Wrath to attend her and keep an eye or her until they can get the truth out. Verity has said that she and her sister escaped from their lives as slaves. In that escape she and her sister were became lost from each other. Now along with keeping her secret she is trying to find her sister.
I fell in love with this series from book one "The King's Executioner" and cannot wait for the next installment called "The King & His Queen" which covers Hemera and the Kings story. Ms. Fletcher's writing is the best...she covers the alpha male with a strong women that I love...which makes her one of my Favorite authors!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment