Sunday, January 22, 2017

Review: Wrecking Ball

Wrecking Ball Wrecking Ball by P. Dangelico
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Wrecking Ball' by P. Dangelico is book One in the "Hard To Love" series. This is the story of Cam DeSantis and Calvin Shaw. I must confess that I usually don't like sports related romance (I not a sports person) so I tend to stay away from them but I can't stay away from Ms. Dangelico writing! So I had to read this book and I am so glad I did! I truly loved it! It has the silent, brooding, Alpha male along with the strong, funny female stories I like.
Cam lost her husband about three years ago but in addition to that she found that he had been taking money that wasn't his. So now she is having to start all over because of his stealing she has lost her job and any money they had. Cam has moved back in with her parents and has started looking for a new job. Cam answers and add for a live in teacher..there she meets Cal. We find that Cal's sister is in rehab and that he is taking care of his nephew for three months and needs help. Cam learns that all the other women that have been hired up and left do to Cal's temper...which Cam sees on their first meeting. I loved 'watching' how their love grew and how the deal with their past sorrows. I loved how Ms. Dangelico build up to their relationship so it didn't seem hurried. Ms. Dangelico also put the 'Cherry on Top' by giving us and Epilogue!
Can't wait for more story by Ms. Dangelico!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment