Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Review: Seduction: A Bayfront Billionaire Novella

Seduction: A Bayfront Billionaire Novella Seduction: A Bayfront Billionaire Novella by Calista Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars
'Seduction: A Bayfront Billionaire' Novella by Calista Fox is the story of by Lily, Lex and Jax.
This was a hot, easy novella read. Lily has taken a butler job and was hired for them so she had not officially met them yet. Lex and Jax are working on a new CD that has a personal history to it. But they are hitting a mental road block. But that seems to let up some when they start a fascination with Lily and it turn she has one with them. This story did have a Cinderella feel at points. The brother's also had a issue that they were dealing with that made it a little emotional.
Overall I liked this book and will look for more books by Ms. Fox.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment