Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Review: To Tame a Wild Lady

To Tame a Wild Lady To Tame a Wild Lady by Ashlyn Macnamara
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'To Tame a Wild Lady' by Ashlyn Macnamara is book Two in the "Duke-Defying Daughters" series. This is the story of Lady Caroline Wilde and Adrian Crosby. I have read the previous book "To Lure a Proper Lady" but feel this can be a standalone book. Adrian is a bastard son but was raised with an education. Now Adrian is working as and estate manger for her father. Caro wants only to work with her horses and to train them. Adrian who is trying to help her father get his estate back in good standing feels they need to plant the fields. But these two have to come together to work to help her father. Both are attractive to each other but Adrian feels that Caro isn't for him.
This was another great story by Ms. Macnamara! "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment