Sunday, February 26, 2017

Review: Devil in Spring

Devil in Spring Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Devil in Spring' by Lisa Kleypas is book Three in "The Ravenels"series. This is the story of Pandora and Gabriel. We met Gabriel's parents in the book series "A Wallflower Christmas" and now it is his turn to have his own story. I have read the other books but easily feel this can be a standalone book...but I would hate for you to miss the others...they are that good!!
Pandora and her sister have had a somewhat hard life. Their parents and brother have died...although they were never a close family. But her sisters are slowly starting to marry for love and it is bring her and her twin sister out into the town for the season. Pandora knows she does not wish to marry but goes to support her sister and to keep from being board. But when a friend asked that she help her with a lost item it takes Pandora into a compromising position with Gabriel. Gabriel is willing to do the honorable thing but Pandora is not. She has a board game business she is starting and does not want to become someones property. But Gabriel parents talk them all into going away for a week together to get to know each other and their families.
Ms. Kleypas is on of my Top Favorite Authors...I just run to her books... I don't walk! I grab them up as soon as I can!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment