Sunday, February 26, 2017

Review: Dirty Wife Games

Dirty Wife Games Dirty Wife Games by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars
'Dirty Wife Games' by Clarissa Wild is book Two in the " Indecent Games" series. This is a Dark Type Romance Story so somethings might be harsh if you are looking for a soft romantic story. I haven't read the other book yet so for me this was a stand alone book.
Hyun is living and isolated life because she doesn't trust anyone. Her parents who she though loved her and she tried to please pretty much sold her to a man that mistreated her. Now she is dealing with trying to start a new life with no others being involved but she finds that there is a man watching her. He seems to become more bold and is starting to leave notes. When others would be scared of him she finds that she has mixed feelings about it. Yes, it is somewhat of a mystery for her and she wonders what he is about but in turn she also feels safe. That he is watching her to protect her but is that the case? This book definitely had a few surprise in it!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment