Monday, February 27, 2017

Review: A Lady's Code of Misconduct

A Lady's Code of Misconduct A Lady's Code of Misconduct by Meredith Duran
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'A Lady's Code of Misconduct' by Meredith Duran this is book 5 in the "Rules for the Reckless"series. This is the story of Crispin and Jane. I have not yet read the other books in this series so for me this was a standalone book.
Jane lost her parents about six years ago and is living with her Aunt, Uncle and Cousin. In additon, Jane is a heiress. Jane's Uncle keeps strict control over her and now plans to marry her to his son / her cousin. But Jane doesn't want that at all...so she comes up with a plan which involved Crispin.
Cripsin was working to somewhat help her to learn how to get a grip on her uncle but then Crispin was injured. Now he lost some of his memory but Jane has claimed to be married to him when she thought he was dying. Cripsin is really a hard feeling person at first but love hopeful will slowly change that.
Really enjoyed this book!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment