Monday, March 13, 2017

Review: How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days

How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days by Kerrelyn Sparks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days by Kerrelyn Sparks is book One in the "The Embraced" series.  This is the story of Luciana and Leo.  I must say this book hooked me in pretty fast and I could not put it down...I had to read it until I was done.  What a great book to start what appears to be a great Series by Ms. Sparks!Luciana grew up on  Isle of Moon along with a few other girls with special powers.  They are all close and feel like sister but each one is starting to have their own adventure and to deal with their unknown past.  Luciana father comes for her a man she never met or knew that he was alive.  But her father needs her now to save him, his land and his people.  Luciana finds that she is the key to a marriage that will save her father and all that he holds dear. But Luciana learns she must pretend to be her sister who is now dead.  Can Luciana pretend to be her sister who other than looks... has no similar trait?Leo is known as the Beast because he is rumored to have killed his mother and nanny along with others.   The King wants him to marry.  But Leo knows there is a reason behind it,  as the King is evil. Leo fears that he would hurt his future wife if he touches her but he finds her so attractive that he is having a hard time dealing with his fear. Luciana too finds Leo attractive and worries that her secrets will become an issue.Leo was a strong, hurt yet loving with an Alpha Male attitude toward Luciana.  I loved watching these too come together. I so loved the secondary characters and hope to see their story next!!"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1...  https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A2H... https://romancebookreviewforyou.wordp... https://www.tumblr.com/blog/romancebo...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment